sd card error help!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: sd card error help!!

Re: sd card error help!! 12 Jun 2013 20:15 #11943

• rks23
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Our HomePatrol has the same SD Card error message. I followed this procedure and the only thing that showed up was the E drive. When I clicked on OK to clear user data a message then popped up "database is corrupt" "operation cancelled" and 'illegal characters in path"?

Re: sd card error help!! 12 Jun 2013 21:26 #11944

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Was this after formatting the SD card as suggested in the second post in this thread?

Re: sd card error help!! 13 Jun 2013 21:06 #11950

• pebadebbie
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same problem. Just got the unit and turned it on and have an sd card error. Have taken out the batteries numerous times and does not work. When go to clear user data it does not find any drive nor does one show up on computer. Have been on phone with Uniden who had me change USB cables to see if its the cable (it's not), take out the SD card and clean it (no help), hit reset button. Any more suggestions or should I return unit?

Re: sd card error help!! 21 Jun 2013 14:15 #11997

• dfw1417
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Have you tried reformatting the SD Card in a windows PC selecting FAT 32 Format then putting it back in the Home Patrol and using Sentenial to Clear User Data?

I am assuming when you first got the unit you backed up the SD card contents to a folder on your computer.

Just a thought.
Wayne.

Re: sd card error help!! 14 Oct 2017 07:00 #18162

• Youngmeezy
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I had same issue, thought my scanner was toast. turns out the sd card was bad. i found an old card I had, cleared data in sentinal. scanner up and running!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds