homepatrol 1 scans too fast
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: homepatrol 1 scans too fast

homepatrol 1 scans too fast 31 Dec 2016 23:18 #17094

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
example...if i am listening to a two way between police station and car, hp1 will not wait until other side responds. it will start scanning through my 20 channels. i know there was a setting that i once had. i haven't listened to my hp for at least a year (wanna buy it) and i screwed up and reset everything when i did a update.
any answer is appreciated.
happy new year

Homepatrol 1 Scans Too Fast 31 Dec 2016 23:52 #17095

• Jim1348
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
If you have your 20 channels set up as a Favorites List, change the delay time to 4 seconds.

new.marksscanners.com/HP/HP.shtml

Re: homepatrol 1 scans too fast 01 Jan 2017 16:28 #17099

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
thanks for the link, unfortunately it doesnt answer my question. i look read every page and didnt find the answer. i know we should all be able to figure it out, but im like hung over and a little bleary eyed.
do i change the seting in setinel or somewhere inside the home patrol.

Homepatrol 1 Scans Too Fast 02 Jan 2017 01:58 #17100

• Jim1348
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
You can do it in Sentinel.

To Edit a Channel, click on the department in the left pane then select the Channels Tab.
There are a number of ways to edit the channel options using basic windows features and keyboard shortcuts. This is just one way.
Channel Name- when you append a new channel the name is highlighted ready for text entry. To edit click in the name field twice (not double-click).
Avoid- click in the avoid status field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to toggle Off or On.
Frequency- (conventional channel) click in the frequency field twice (not double-click) to highlighted and enter the frequency.
Modulation- (conventional channel) click in the modulation field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to select the modulation.
Audio Option- (conventional channel) click in the audio option field then select the Audio Type and CTCSS/DCS/NAC options. If you are not sure select All.
TGID- (trunking channel) Click View > Motorola/P25/EDACS TGID Format to select the ID format. Click in the TGID field twice (not double-click) to highlighted and enter the talkgroup ID.
Audio Type- (motorola channel) click in the audio type field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to select the Digital or Analog.
Service Type- click in the service type field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to select the Service Type.
Attenuator- (conventional channel) click in the attenuator field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to toggle Off or On.

***Delay- click in the delay field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to select the delay. A negative delay will force a resume after that number of seconds.

Channel Alert- click in the channel alert field then select the Alert Tone and Alert Volume options.
Volume Offset- click in the volume offset field twice (not double-click) to show the drop-down arrow and click to select the volume offset.
Last Edit: 02 Jan 2017 01:58 by Jim1348.

Re: homepatrol 1 scans too fast 02 Jan 2017 12:41 #17101

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
thank yu for taking the time to type all that and explain it so i understood it.
you hlp is much appreciated.
best,
Ed
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds