Screen frozen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Screen frozen

Re: Screen frozen 28 Apr 2017 23:25 #17534

• Pat
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Scanner is scanning again ! Thank you very much !

Re: Screen frozen 29 Apr 2017 12:15 #17536

• Duke
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WB9OJD w/ KA9UPI (deceased-my HP named for him)
And now you know what to do if it happens again...which it shouldn't. I've got 2 HP-1's, one in my car and one at home.
I've had to reseat the memory card a couple of times out in my car, as the bumps in the road sometimes loosened it.
I went so far as the place a piece of tape over the card to hold it in place. Another tip.
Once, I had to reprogram my base unit like this, too. Just the hazards of digital life, no sweat. DUKE, WB9OJD

Re: Screen frozen 28 May 2017 21:21 #17649

• JerryOfAZ
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

That was the one thing I hadn't tried. I removed the batteries, removed the Micro SD card, reinserted the batteries and turned it on. I got the SD card error as if I had put in one besides This did not solve the problem. the original card.

Re: Screen frozen 28 May 2017 21:26 #17650

• JerryOfAZ
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried this and I get the SD card access error. I have tried everything you mentioned to no avail.

Re: Screen frozen 28 May 2017 22:22 #17651

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
JerryOfAZ wrote:
I tried this and I get the SD card access error. I have tried everything you mentioned to no avail.

Did you follow the directions for using the "clear user data" function?

Did your SD card show up in that window when you checked the "display all drives" box during the process ?

Re: Screen frozen 28 May 2017 22:52 #17652

• JerryOfAZ
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply

I did follow the directions, multiple times. I don't even get the option of selecting a card because I get eh error right off the bat.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds