All of a sudden I no longer receive an agency I have monitored for a long while. Here is the sequence of events:
About a week or ago I downloaded the update (that may not be relevant)
No problem scanning, though my battery charging got a little whacky.
Earlier today I was listening to this particular agency, no problems.
The batteries died, I swapped out for my second set.
I then realized no radio traffic. I can hear the audio 'click' when I hit the menu, so I know something is coming out of the speaker.
I checked the WX channel, no audio
I have a two way from this agency. Listening to this, I figured out there was in fact radio traffic and I was not hearing it, nor did it stop on the channel while scanning.
I keyed up on two different channels and not only did I not hear anything, it did not stop scanning. It is as if it no longer has the frequencies.
While I was playing with it afterwards, I switched between several FAVE lists. In each case it only showed 3 channels loading, though the FAVES have more than 3 channels in them. Only when did I select USE FULL DATABASE did I see more than 3 channels loaded. The plot thickens.