How To Change Delay?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How To Change Delay?

How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 16:50 #7732

• Somebody
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
The HP V2 manual says we can change the delay time, BUT IT DOESN'T SAY HOW. I upgraded both my Sentinel and HP firmware to V2. I see the 2 second delays in Sentinel but Sentinel won't let me change them. Help!

Re:How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 17:13 #7733

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
You can only set delays on channels in your Favorites Lists. Start with the "star with pencil" icon.

Re:How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 17:32 #7735

• Somebody
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
UPMan wrote:
You can only set delays on channels in your Favorites Lists. Start with the "star with pencil" icon.

I already tried that. The resultant window shows only a SYSTEMS tab that lists system names and other misc data. It doesn't list delay times, nor does there seem to be a way to display/edit individual frequencies and their related delay times from that window.

Re:How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 18:00 #7736

• Bill Vette
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
In Sentinel at the top is a star with a pencil, click on the star,click on the list you wish to edit. You should now see the list of departments to the left with a + sign, drop down the list, you should now see a - sign. Now click on the department you wish to edit, there should now be a drop down of all departments, click on delay next to the system you want to change a blue box will highlite the area then you can change the delay, when done "write to HomePatrol"......
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2011 18:01 by Bill Vette.

Re:How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 18:31 #7737

• Somebody
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Bill Vette wrote:
In Sentinel at the top is a star with a pencil, click on the star,click on the list you wish to edit. You should now see the list of departments to the left with a + sign, drop down the list, you should now see a - sign. Now click on the department you wish to edit, there should now be a drop down of all departments, click on delay next to the system you want to change a blue box will highlite the area then you can change the delay, when done "write to HomePatrol"......

Oh ... NOW I get it! Thanks so much for your help.

Re:How To Change Delay? 03 Oct 2011 18:54 #7738

• Bill Vette
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
If you meed more help let me know, I'm not an expert but I hope this has helped. Bill
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds