MY HOMEPATROL 2 CANNOT CONNECT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: MY HOMEPATROL 2 CANNOT CONNECT

Re: MY HOMEPATROL 2 CANNOT CONNECT 10 Sep 2018 08:09 #18457

• todddjreese
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Like You I know just enough about technology to be VERY DANGEROUS!!!. I am not exactly sure what my problem is but one thing that I have figured out just this weekend was that I do have to re-format my SD card. I will have to check out that USB Tool that you mentioned at USB.org.
I have been using the Windows 10 Disk Formatting Tool to Format my SD card, but I have been alittle concerned as to wheather or not the Windows 10 Formatting Tool is actually doing a good job of Formatting my SD card.
As far as UPDATING my scanner goes,I MAY HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TONIGHT, I changed a few network settings to see if that helps solve the problem. THE SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE INSTALLED ON MY SCANNER DATES WAY BACK TO 2014.

I hope that You are able to fix the issues that You are having with your scanner, All I can tell You for sure is that You may not actually have any issues. The reason that I say that is because over time many radio systems tend to make changes to the way that they are received. What I mean by that,is that You may not be able to receive some radio systems that You could easily receive before. Well HOPEFULLY I am wrong about that, and You are able to solve the problem.

THANK YOU AND HAPPY SCANNING!!!.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds