Sentinal Update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sentinal Update

Sentinal Update 14 Jan 2012 20:09 #8593

• shadowdrifter1
  • ( Visitor )
Can not get the new sentinal to work keeps saying failed contact technical support and to update my HPDB it says I need the newest update from this month but I still cant instal the update.

Re: Sentinal Update 17 Jan 2012 18:10 #8654

• Philke3fl
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Have you tried uninstalling it and going to the site for the latest version and trying that download?
Phil KE3FL / KPC3FL

Re: Sentinal Update 17 Jan 2012 19:00 #8659

• shadowdrifter1
  • ( Visitor )
Will i lose my extreme stuff then that i bought? As I no longer have the activation stuff to reactivate extreme if i lose that.

Re: Sentinal Update 17 Jan 2012 20:15 #8662

• KE4ZNR
  • ( Moderator )
  • Uniden Radio Guru
shadowdrifter1 wrote:
Will i lose my extreme stuff then that i bought? As I no longer have the activation stuff to reactivate extreme if i lose that.

Nope. Once the Extreme feature set is unlocked it cannot be "lost".
Downloading or updating Sentinel will not affect the Extreme feature set.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Re: Sentinal Update 17 Jan 2012 20:20 #8663

• OCO
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I believe to receive the activation code, you registered the radio's ESN at myuniden.com . While Marshall is 100% correct, for your own peace of mine, you should be able to get everything there under your userID. The Sentinel software is always available for redownload and does not require any activation key....
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2012 20:22 by OCO.

Re: Sentinal Update 01 Feb 2012 02:52 #8863

• shadowdrifter1
  • ( Visitor )
Tried to uninstall but files cannot be found and will not allow uninstall. My computer recently crashed and they were able to salvage stuff but now the files are somewhere but I cannot find them or access to delete so im screwed on the update it wont even let me install sentinal onto a seperate hard drive or flash drive
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds