Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies

Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies 16 Mar 2016 01:57 #16549

• Adams
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Good evening. I have not been able to pick up the fire department traffic on my Uniden HomePatrol-1 for both my city (Lufkin, Texas) and my county (Angelina County). I can get both on the Radio Shack scanner we have at the office.

Both are listed as analog channels on the HomePatrol, but I know that the City of Lufkin fire channel is digital, and I believe that the county channel is now digital, as well.

For reference, here are all my county's frequencies: www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2525#cid-216 ... The two with which I am most concerned are the Lufkin Fire/EMS Primary at 154.44500 and the County Fire Primary at 154.0100.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

Re: Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies 16 Mar 2016 02:09 #16550

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Adams wrote:
Good evening. I have not been able to pick up the fire department traffic on my Uniden HomePatrol-1 for both my city (Lufkin, Texas) and my county (Angelina County). I can get both on the Radio Shack scanner we have at the office.

Both are listed as analog channels on the HomePatrol, but I know that the City of Lufkin fire channel is digital, and I believe that the county channel is now digital, as well.

For reference, here are all my county's frequencies: www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2525#cid-216 ... The two with which I am most concerned are the Lufkin Fire/EMS Primary at 154.44500 and the County Fire Primary at 154.0100.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

When was the last time you updated the database in your Home Patrol?

From the main screen on the Home Patrol, select MENU --> ADVANCED MENU --> scroll down arrow --> VERSION INFORMATION

What does it say there for the date of the database?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adams

Re: Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies 16 Mar 2016 02:11 #16551

• Adams
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I think I just figured out how to change it on my scanner, at least, using the Sentinel software. We'll see.

Andy

Re: Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies 16 Mar 2016 02:12 #16552

• Adams
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I've updated it a month or so ago and again just now, so it's the 03/13/2016 database.
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2016 02:13 by Adams. Reason: To clarify the date

Re: Angelina County, Texas fire frequencies 16 Mar 2016 02:31 #16553

• Adams
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
That actually worked, at least on the city channel. I haven't heard any traffic on the county channel yet, but it's sporadic.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds