Prince George's County, MD
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Prince George's County, MD

Re:Prince George's County, MD 03 Nov 2011 20:05 #7998

• c5corvette
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Paul - can we get a response from Uniden on this and then lock the thread.

Thanks,

Re:Prince George's County, MD 04 Nov 2011 09:27 #8000

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
At the current time, users can put the system into a Favorites list and scan the non-TDMA channels.

Re:Prince George's County, MD 04 Nov 2011 13:09 #8002

• c5corvette
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
UPMan wrote:
At the current time, users can put the system into a Favorites list and scan the non-TDMA channels.

On the Loudoun system, there isn't really such thing as non-TDMA channels. Every talkgroup is configured the same and when an FDMA radio is affiliated the channel is not broadcasting in TDMA. On the PG system, I admit there are several Mutual Aid channels that are full time FDMA.

Either way, I must not understand how I get the systems in question into my Favorites list if its not in the HPDB at all?

Menu > Manage Favorites Lists > Creat New List > Name "anything" - Accept> Review /Edit Channels> Add Channel > USA > Virginia > Loudoun > County Systems>

... I know I've downloaded the most recent version of the DB and neither of these systems are listed in there!
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2011 13:10 by c5corvette.

Re:Prince George's County, MD 07 Nov 2011 17:04 #8013

• resqguy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Gentlemen, I believe my message has been received by those who may be able to affect or correct this issue. I thank all who have offered solutions thus far. In the meantime, if one absolutely has to- they can use ARC Patrol to manually download the systems in question into a new favorites list. I suppose if someone wanted to, they could create and share those lists with others as has been done with other items.

Re:Prince George's County, MD 20 Dec 2011 00:29 #8207

• c5corvette
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I dont have ARC Patrol. What I need to know is how to create the favorites list in Sentinel and how to enter the correct custom table for such a system.

Anyone???

Re:Prince George's County, MD 20 Dec 2011 15:09 #8211

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Start with the star-with-pencil icon. From there it is fairly direct (the O/M covers entering systems in detail).

P25 systems don't require custom tables.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds