• Gold Boarder
9mmGuy could you please give me a call 216-374-4159

Thanks
Elton

Re: how to hold pd dept. so i hear the other end of th 10 Jan 2013 00:00 #10814

• Elton
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Very Sorry if you tried to call me. My phone is out of order ... Should be repaired by Friday..

Re: how to hold pd dept. so i hear the other end of th 14 Jan 2013 23:29 #10858

• Elton
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
I delted and downloaded a new sentinel. Guess what No matter what I try to do I can not get a favorites list to download.
The exact same settings I had in the orginal Sentinel re downloaded when I tried for a new sentinel. Mine will not function for any type favorites. ?? Any suggestion would be appreciated. I have operated Unidens for at least 10 years. Have never had issues understanding what to do..

January 14 Update....... I just tried again to load up a favorites list. All I get after it is loaded is Failed when I try to do anything with list.. Nothing works ..Should I send the radio in for repair..or is it ME ??????

Can someone please give a step by step for dummies ( ME) on how to do a Favorites list. I read instrructions and do as stated yet I still fai to complete a working list. I even tried downloading to the Home Patrol after trying. Nothing loads ..So it seems it isn't completing the favorites list........ I'm really getting frustrated //LOL All I ever get is full Ohio data base and full national base loading.
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2013 23:41 by Elton.

Re: how to hold pd dept. so i hear the other end of th 15 Jan 2013 20:21 #10864

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Elton wrote:
I delted and downloaded a new sentinel. Guess what No matter what I try to do I can not get a favorites list to download.
The exact same settings I had in the orginal Sentinel re downloaded when I tried for a new sentinel. Mine will not function for any type favorites. ?? Any suggestion would be appreciated. I have operated Unidens for at least 10 years. Have never had issues understanding what to do..

January 14 Update....... I just tried again to load up a favorites list. All I get after it is loaded is Failed when I try to do anything with list.. Nothing works ..Should I send the radio in for repair..or is it ME ??????

Can someone please give a step by step for dummies ( ME) on how to do a Favorites list. I read instrructions and do as stated yet I still fai to complete a working list. I even tried downloading to the Home Patrol after trying. Nothing loads ..So it seems it isn't completing the favorites list........ I'm really getting frustrated //LOL All I ever get is full Ohio data base and full national base loading.

Can you give us a step by step of what you HAVE done?

Have you created a favorite list?

Re: how to hold pd dept. so i hear the other end of th 15 Jan 2013 21:42 #10865

• JD3
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds