return
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: return

return 29 Jul 2013 19:59 #12286

• revreid
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
well,i dont have a question,and dont know the answer, but today,after a 9 day total absense the frequencies which went away have all returned. scanner is in the same place, nothing different. it has a mind of its own-l o l. gotta love this home patrol-and-really-i do. all together,it is a great machine,just a little weird at times.

Re: return 29 Jul 2013 20:48 #12287

• WarriorForJesus
  • ( Visitor )
That is weird, for sure.

I don't know if this is relevant, but I had something similar happen. I had a local county's Law Enf/Fire/EMS in my Favorites lists and I was not hearing anything from them. I thought that maybe they had gone to some encrypted system, so I checked Radio Reference, etc. Everything seemed fine - no encryption or any other reason relative to the systems themselves that would cause them to go silent.

So, one day I happened to be doing some editing of my Profile in Sentinel and noticed that the "switches," if you will, for "Monitor and Download" were set to "Off." Now, I can relate to the unit having a mind of its own because I had not clicked them to "Off" myself. It may not have anything to do with it, but all I know is that once I set them both to "On," I now hear this county with no problem, other than it comes in a little scratchy because it's just about on the edge of the range I have set (30 miles).

Food for thought.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds