strange machine
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: strange machine

strange machine 27 Oct 2013 23:41 #12670

• revreid
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
hi,all. i love my hp,but,i must say it is absolutly weird.i have winston-salem, forsyth as part of my system. in fact,it is my favorite. it will receive fine for a few months,then all at once,disappear. then,in 2,or 3 weeks,there it will be again.does anyone else have a problem like this? all other departments work fine. i think this scanner does what it wants to do-l o l. as i write this, winston salem,forsyth is on vacation,again. hopefully it will decide to return soon. thanks for reading.by the way-thats in north carolina,in case anyone is not familiar. also-greensboro and guilford county only come in after a storm. i am 5 miles from guilford county-but cant pick it up ,yet ,at times can get state troopers on the outer banks-4 hours away.

Re: strange machine 29 Oct 2013 12:44 #12674

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
It ounds like a system wherethe control channel rotates thruogh several an you do not have one of them programmed/

Make sure it's update.

Common for trunk system to do this"et state troopers on the outer banks-4 hours away. " You he a trooper from another area that associates with your local site and thus you hear some of the more distant ones.
Again - make sure you are using the current database.

Re: strange machine 29 Oct 2013 15:00 #12675

• revreid
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
thanks,but the weird thing is -that every time i update the data base,it quits working. guess i will sit and wait,but,thanks for the advice.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds