Sentinal question.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sentinal question.

Sentinal question. 23 Jan 2014 11:52 #13171

• RPhelps
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
When I update our Homepatrol with the Sentinal, when I connect the Homepatrol to the computer instead of the screen turning white, it the home patrol screen comes up.

Does this mean the unit is up to date, or am I doing something wrong? The first time I updated it, the screen did indeed go white and Sentinal updated the unit. Now, just the home patrol screen.

Thank you are any suggestions.

Re: Sentinal question. 23 Jan 2014 13:36 #13173

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
RPhelps wrote:
When I update our Homepatrol with the Sentinal, when I connect the Homepatrol to the computer instead of the screen turning white, it the home patrol screen comes up.

Does this mean the unit is up to date, or am I doing something wrong? The first time I updated it, the screen did indeed go white and Sentinal updated the unit. Now, just the home patrol screen.

Thank you are any suggestions.

When you are updating the database, or writing anything to the Home Patrol from Sentinel, the Home Patrol logo should be showing on the screen, and in red lettering under the logo it should say "USB Mass Storage".

To confirm that you have the latest database in your Home Patrol:

From the main screen on the Home Patrol, select MENU --> ADVANCED MENU --> scroll down arrow --> VERSION INFORMATION

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2014 13:37 by vroderick.

Re: Sentinal question. 23 Jan 2014 13:41 #13174

• RPhelps
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
It does say that. "USB Mass Storage"...so it's good. Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds