(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Firmware On Hp-1 question

Firmware On Hp-1 question 05 Jun 2015 13:25 #15377

• Great Lakes
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Guys:

I have a question about firmware on the Hp-1.

Tonya and Vroderick helped me solve my problems so I am good to go. I am just curious about the firmware ..

The last firmware download that is now available through Sentinel Download does not work well on my Hp-1.. The prior .04 will work some. Though not really well. The Older 2012 v2.03 firmware works perfect. Clear voice... No static ..Louder volume etc. Why is this. The radio came with the 04 and I suffered through trying to listen. Sometimes good, mostly bad.... if wind blew it went out, rain etc. caused issues.
My question ..........is this just my location, My radio, etc. and if not, why wouldn't the latest improved firmware from Uniden be better ??

If I buy a new Hp2, or the 536 will it have the latest Uniden downloaded firmware, and it too may not work for me ??? Any advice, or answer to the firmware issue would really be appreciate. I am in no way,shape or form knocking Uniden their products or anything like that. I am only trying to learn...
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2015 00:55 by Great Lakes.

Re: Firmware On Hp-1 question 08 Jun 2015 04:40 #15381

• tonya
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I have found here in Cleveland that the 2.03 firmware works best for the Ohio Marcs IP system. I did a lot of testing with 2 HP-1’s side by side with the same antenna and the 2.03 worked the best for me. I had almost given up with trying to listen to this system until downloading the 2.03 firmware.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Great Lakes

Re: Firmware On Hp-1 question 28 Jun 2015 15:59 #15450

• Great Lakes
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I found the same to be true. 2.3 works very very well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds