Sentinel download for HP-1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sentinel download for HP-1

Sentinel download for HP-1 29 Jul 2015 23:47 #15526

• Great Lakes
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
When I try to download sentinel on a new computer it turns my browser off .

It downloads and when I hit view to see the download for exc set up.. It turns off browser and returns to home patrol page where sentinel download is available.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Great lakes

still having problems 30 Jul 2015 23:31 #15527

• Great Lakes
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Still experiencing the problem with sentinel download.

Tried downloads on computer and downloads does work ..Only having problem with sentinel... Mr Opitz do you have any idea what might be the problem ???

Re: still having problems 03 Aug 2015 23:23 #15536

• fuzzmanks
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I can't seem to figure out just what happened to you and what your question is. You say something turns off your browser (do you mean Exit's the browser) but yet you say it returns to Home Patrol Page. If your browser is turned off, how can you see the Home patrol Page (which is in your browser)? Are you referring to the HomePatrol website? I'm confused.

Re: still having problems 04 Aug 2015 03:50 #15539

• Great Lakes
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for your response. I managed to get it fixed ..Yes it turned off my browser.. When browser turned back on it redirected back to www.homepatrol.com ...I ran a virus and computer check and this seemed to solve my problem. I did have to do a manual download of the zip files.. I have no idea what caused this glitch. Nothing showed up as having a virus ... Anyway like I said I appreciate you asking for more explaination.Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds