I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better?

Re: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better? 06 Oct 2015 11:39 #15773

  • vroderick
  • ( User )
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 704
  • Karma: 32
darticus wrote:
I always update the Firmware and Update MASTER HPDB Under UPDATE. Is there something else I should do? I hit update firmware than hit update master HPDB than I unplug the unit and I think it updates. Hope I'm doing this right. Thanks Ron


If your database had been updated correctly it would say 10/04/2015.

Check your Home Patrol owner's manual on page 6 for the correct procedure, and follow all the steps under "Updating the Home Patrol 1 Database".

If you don't have your owner's manual, click here:

info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/HomePatrol/WebHome/HomePatrol_OM_V2.pdf

.

Re: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better? 06 Oct 2015 12:29 #15774

  • darticus
  • ( User )
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 98
  • Karma: 0
I.m not writing it to HP. will try later to again this may be it. Ron

vroderick wrote:
darticus wrote:
I always update the Firmware and Update MASTER HPDB Under UPDATE. Is there something else I should do? I hit update firmware than hit update master HPDB than I unplug the unit and I think it updates. Hope I'm doing this right. Thanks Ron


If your database had been updated correctly it would say 10/04/2015.

Check your Home Patrol owner's manual on page 6 for the correct procedure, and follow all the steps under "Updating the Home Patrol 1 Database".

If you don't have your owner's manual, click here:

info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/HomePatrol/WebHome/HomePatrol_OM_V2.pdf

.

Re: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better? 06 Oct 2015 15:04 #15775

  • darticus
  • ( User )
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 98
  • Karma: 0
OK I did it over and all looks good.
Firmware Version 2.05
Database Version 10/04/15
Help Version 12/07/2011
After I downloaded the HPDB I didn't write it to the HP. Now Good. Thanks Ron

darticus wrote:
I.m not writing it to HP. will try later to again this may be it. Ron

vroderick wrote:
darticus wrote:
I always update the Firmware and Update MASTER HPDB Under UPDATE. Is there something else I should do? I hit update firmware than hit update master HPDB than I unplug the unit and I think it updates. Hope I'm doing this right. Thanks Ron


If your database had been updated correctly it would say 10/04/2015.

Check your Home Patrol owner's manual on page 6 for the correct procedure, and follow all the steps under "Updating the Home Patrol 1 Database".

If you don't have your owner's manual, click here:

info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/HomePatrol/WebHome/HomePatrol_OM_V2.pdf

.

Re: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better? 06 Oct 2015 17:30 #15776

  • darticus
  • ( User )
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 98
  • Karma: 0
Thanks so much I think I'm there.
Now one other thing. If I have favorite lists in my sentinel. Can I put them back in to the HP to replace one I screwed up. I added too much crap to one FAVORITE called Locals and I want to put the original favorite Local back in the HP. How would this be done. Thinking maybe click on the favorite which highlights it and puts a list on the right which shows whats in it than maybe hit write to HP??? Thanks Ron

Re: I have home patrol 1 is 2 much better? 06 Oct 2015 18:45 #15777

  • darticus
  • ( User )
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 98
  • Karma: 0
darticus wrote:
Thanks so much I think I'm there.
Now one other thing. If I have favorite lists in my sentinel. Can I put them back in to the HP to replace one I screwed up. I added too much crap to one FAVORITE called Locals and I want to put the original favorite Local back in the HP. How would this be done. Thinking maybe click on the favorite which highlights it and puts a list on the right which shows whats in it than maybe hit write to HP??? Thanks Ron


I also wanted to ask why after the new update was done why have the total number of channels in some favorites changed. One favorite had 313 channels and after the update it had 245 channels. Is this because of different groupings but they are all there. Thanks Ron
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds