channel alert
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: channel alert

channel alert 29 Aug 2017 17:21 #17983

• drsieling
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
The manual says that you can set a channel alert. I can't find how to do that on the HP2 screen or in the Sentinal program. I opened Sentinal and went to the channel I wanted to set alert on and it only lets you change channel name or avoid. Does anyone know how to turn on channel alert?

Re: channel alert 29 Aug 2017 18:41 #17984

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
drsieling wrote:
The manual says that you can set a channel alert. I can't find how to do that on the HP2 screen or in the Sentinal program. I opened Sentinal and went to the channel I wanted to set alert on and it only lets you change channel name or avoid. Does anyone know how to turn on channel alert?

Channel alerts can only be set for channels in a favorites list you have created.

Alerts can be set in those favorites lists through the scanner menu system only if you have the Extreme Upgrade for your scanner, otherwise through the Sentinel software if you don't.

For Sentinel, create a favorites list, and then use the favorites list editor (from Sentinel's top tool bar, click edit, then edit favorites list) to set alarms for the channels you want.

Once you are in the favorites list editor, drill down to the channel you are interested in, and then click once on that channel's cell under the "Channel Alert" heading.

A pop-up window will let you set an alert and the volume level for that alert.

Re: channel alert 29 Aug 2017 18:57 #17985

• drsieling
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you very much.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds