I need help with my HP-2 (Mass Storage)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I need help with my HP-2 (Mass Storage)

I need help with my HP-2 (Mass Storage) 05 Jan 2018 06:19 #18345

• 1Tinscan
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
When I plug in my USB cable to my new HP-2, the screen does not show Mass Storage. It just keeps on scanning and I can't update anything. I hooked up my HP-1, and Mass Storage came right up and I could update it. I recently downloaded the latest version of Sentinel because I thought maybe that was the problem. I have tried everything that I can think of and I have researched until my eyes are blurry. I am no computer tech and I struggle with radios and computers, but I try my hardest to learn. Also, when I try to update my firmware now, the okay box is gray and will not update. It worked a few days ago. I was wondering if that is because I have already updated it and there are no new ones. I don't know. At the top it says Select Homepatrol microSD and the two refresh and info buttons can be activated, but do nothing. There is nothing in the big box. I checked and I'm running version 2.03 (revision 2). What am I doing wrong? My new HP-2 needs the updates as it is running some old stuff (Main Firmware Version: 1.05 and Sub Firmware Version: 1.02). Help Version 7/14/2014. I have Sentinel on a PC running Windows 7. Thank you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds