home patrol 1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: home patrol 1

home patrol 1 22 Mar 2018 04:12 #18415

• leroy1966
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
every time i shut my scanner off and turn it back on it takes me back to reset every thing all over again just wondering why it would do this thank you

Re: home patrol 1 23 Mar 2018 15:59 #18418

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
leroy1966 wrote:
every time i shut my scanner off and turn it back on it takes me back to reset every thing all over again just wondering why it would do this thank you

Have you uploaded from Sentinel to the scanner recently when this happens? If so, once you have everything set up in the scanner, read from the scanner to Sentinel to transfer those settings into Sentinel.

If not, might try a new SD card.

Re: home patrol 1 23 Mar 2018 17:12 #18419

• leroy1966
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I had radio shack install the soft ware when i bought it in Jan of this year it was working great then one day i was running on battery power when i got home later on that day the scanner was off so i turned it back on and thats when it started with the issue telling me to install the software and reset everything I did not have the software installed again but did reset the scanner it works only if pluged in to electric not on battery if on battery it comes on and then after a few minutes it shuts down and shows to install software again and reset the scanner i even put brand new recharge batteries in
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds