created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin

created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 25 Jul 2011 18:02 #6496

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I want to order the upgrade and had to create a user name etc. i am sure i entered my correct email address. I have not received a password to logon. I tried to re-register and it was my email was already in the DB. any clues??
thanks
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2011 18:06 by 9mmGuy.

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 27 Jul 2011 06:25 #6522

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Considering that I put "Attn: Admin" in the subject line and not getting any help while aslo reading about everyone's issues ordering the extreme upgrade, it looks like I am not going to order the extreme upgrade. When I registered online,I was to get a password via email which never arrived. Whatever...saved $49 or $99 bucks. I'll put some expensive gas in my guzzler instead.
I'd also like to make a comment that all might not agree with. I paid $500 for my homepatrol last October. It came with setinel which is an ok program albeit nothing special. Uniden comes out with a new "extreme" upgrade and wants to chage $99 bucks. That brings the cost of my homepatrol to $600. My point is that Uniden should have made setinel more robust when they put out the homepatrol. it must have took years to desigh the homepatrol so why wasnt a more robust setinel put out at that time. Its surely easier to create a program as opposed to actual hardware. Sorta reminds me of Microsoft putting out a new version of Windoze every few years to keep the profits and stock up. Perhaps this was Unidens thought process all along now that the homepatrol is out for almost a year.
Just me two cents. You may agree or may not.

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 27 Jul 2011 10:30 #6527

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Sorry, the main admin (me) had surgery yesterday and really won't be able to follow up on this until next week. At that time, it would sure help to know either what user name you gave yourself for that site or the email address you used.

You should also check your spam or junk mail folder. We definitely send out the emails to the address provided during registration.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2011 10:31 by UPMan.

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 27 Jul 2011 12:26 #6532

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Ok, I was able to get into the admin functions from home (didn't know I could do that). I just sent you your password from my work account.

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 27 Jul 2011 19:17 #6543

• BearMan54
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
OMG, Paul I hope your doing ok.... Hope heal up nice & fast, I'm about to dehydrate from foaming at the mouth waiting on that upgrade....! LOL

take it easy on ya self.....

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 28 Jul 2011 06:43 #6549

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Doing good. Yesterday I felt like I had been in a bar fight, but today it feels more like it was a minor scuffle.

:blink:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds