Mark
PopComm Station ID WPC1MBB
Proud Owen County Weather Spotter
Pro-2055 Po-197

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 28 Jul 2011 13:21 #6560

• tbhausen
  • ( Visitor )
9mmGuy wrote:
Considering that I put "Attn: Admin" in the subject line and not getting any help while aslo reading about everyone's issues ordering the extreme upgrade, it looks like I am not going to order the extreme upgrade. When I registered online,I was to get a password via email which never arrived. Whatever...saved $49 or $99 bucks. I'll put some expensive gas in my guzzler instead.
I'd also like to make a comment that all might not agree with. I paid $500 for my homepatrol last October. It came with setinel which is an ok program albeit nothing special. Uniden comes out with a new "extreme" upgrade and wants to chage $99 bucks. That brings the cost of my homepatrol to $600. My point is that Uniden should have made setinel more robust when they put out the homepatrol. it must have took years to desigh the homepatrol so why wasnt a more robust setinel put out at that time. Its surely easier to create a program as opposed to actual hardware. Sorta reminds me of Microsoft putting out a new version of Windoze every few years to keep the profits and stock up. Perhaps this was Unidens thought process all along now that the homepatrol is out for almost a year.
Just me two cents. You may agree or may not.

Wow

Re:created a new username at my.uniden Attn:admin 28 Jul 2011 17:00 #6563

• 9mmGuy
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
why re-quote it? what does wow mean? I think everyone wants to stay away from either agreeing or diaagreeing and i understand. it was my opinion and not everyone can afford or needs the new upgrade. after i made this post, i decided that i didnt need it as homepatrol works fine for what i use it for
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds