Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install

Re:Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install 08 Sep 2011 15:46 #7373

• bababooey
  • ( Visitor )
John wrote:
Really, show me ANY other scanner that has all this BUILT IN.... Not one has it except the HP1. No computer required to analyze a trunked system, a discovery mode 2nd to none, RF Power, and the list goes on. No other scanner does that without use of a computer. At this point it's one of a kind and does what it's supposed to very well.

Show me any scanner out there that you pull out of the box and can listen to Marine channels.. Wait, they all do that except HP.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2011 16:01 by .
The topic has been locked.

Re:Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install 08 Sep 2011 15:47 #7374

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Luv it worth it.
There now there is another post

Re:Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install 08 Sep 2011 17:30 #7376

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
You can, just ADD it.....sheeesh it isn't rocket science.. And to be honest, most scanner users can't get marine channels if they were included so who cares, it takes 30 seconds to add them IF needed.
You know, if you hate the HP so much get rid of it (if you even have one)...... It's the best scanner out there and I have a lot of scanners from a lot of diiferent companies and the HP can't be beat for all it does.

Re:Extreme Update / Upgrade Now Available for Install 10 Sep 2011 22:26 #7393

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
Yeah they might sell more at $50 but would that cover the costs involved in R&D? I think the answer would be no. Consider they probably began some of the R&D on these additions after releasing the unit in Oct 2010. Thats 10 months ago and 10 months of R&D to get to what we have today. A hundred bucks isn't so bad considering that or what it would have cost had they made it an HP 2......
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds