• Junior Boarder
Hi Paul,
is there a way to get a uid on the repay screen
thanks Beau

Re:uid on the repay screen? 03 Sep 2011 19:43 #7269

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
If I understand your question, you are using the "replay" button to play back a communication that was previously recorded. After reading your post, I tried doing that since the v2.01 update. Sounds fine, "if" you have selected from the display options to have the UID displayed on the last line in the small white letters (in 'mouse size' font)the bottom line does not display during the play back...is that your point? I am not aware of a work around to recapture that portion of the data...in fact, even after the update and using the Extreme Edition, I don't find the UID is displayed with the same accuracy that my 996XT seems to have. But, that's just an opinion, I have no measurements about it.

During the few days between v2.0 and the v2.01, I kind of liked the RID being displayed in larger font (yellow letters) on the line of the alpha tags but that was "fixed" in the v2.01 firmware update. But, again that's just an opinion an may simply reflect my aging eyes!

LEP

Re:uid on the repay screen? 03 Sep 2011 19:56 #7270

• n9mfk
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
yes im not seeing uid in replay mode
Beau

Re:uid on the repay screen? 06 Sep 2011 15:59 #7322

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
Not through the HP1, however you can see the UID's when replaying via Sentinel. The UID's will be along the bottom left of the screen and shows the TGID as well.

Re:uid on the repay screen? 06 Sep 2011 16:24 #7329

• n9mfk
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
John,
how do you replay via Sentinel
Thanks Beau

Re:uid on the repay screen? 06 Sep 2011 16:29 #7330

• John
  • ( Moderator )
  • Administrator
OOPpppsss thats for Discovery not recordings.... brain fade... Sorry. Umm, well you can't which is partly why I use discovery so much. It logs the UIDs too and it does show them in the lower left of the screen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds