FOR SALE HP - Barely Used
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used

FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 08 Dec 2011 00:01 #8180

• Philz
  • ( Visitor )
Since my Windows PC expired, and my MacBookPro is running fine, and having the desire to update my HP, but lacking the functionality, I must offer this barely used HP purchased from ScannerMaster for sale.

Unless someone can offer me a way to run the software to upgrade this HP, I see no use for it and having done a few searches here, seems that support for OSX is non-existent. And no I really really do not want to make my laptop into a dual-boot machine. I want native, OSX 10.x support for a fine device. Lacking that, serious inquiries only please.

Re: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 09 Dec 2011 00:14 #8182

• Philz
  • ( Visitor )
All original packaging, box, plastic wrap, etc. Original Receipt.

Re: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 09 Dec 2011 01:29 #8183

• Kegan36604
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Price?

Re: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 10 Dec 2011 00:33 #8184

• spec5
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Pershing Professional
Sorry posting error
Pershing Professional
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2011 00:38 by spec5.

Re: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 11 Dec 2011 13:52 #8185

• Philz
  • ( Visitor )
Yes the 1st unit purchased from ScannerMaster was faulty, deaf. I returned it and they replaced it no Q's asked with a brand new unit. So this unit works like a charm, I just can't update it without a Windows PC, bummer. IMHO, Uniden needs to be ready for prime time which means support for the MAC platform for updates, they are not, oh well.

Price is $450 + shipping.

Re: FOR SALE HP - Barely Used 11 Dec 2011 17:49 #8186

• OCO
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
There are lots of solutions available besides dual boot, but you don't really seem to be interested in that or selling the HP1(this isn't really a classified ads site, now is it?) - this is just another rant..If you want to sell it, join RadioReference and post it in the classifieds there. There's no denying that the Apple products are beautiful, great performing machines, but they don't hold market share and when you spent extra to get into a Macbook, you also bought into spending extra if you wanted to run software released for the mainstream. You own a copy of Windows, look at Parallels for your Macbook - it's been documented as a solution for running various scanner support software......
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds