ARC Patrol info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol info

Re:Saving issue 29 Oct 2010 09:55 #2477

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Thanks Jeff, I found the issue and patch will be out later today.

Gommert

www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 29 Oct 2010 14:07 #2503

• Denis
  • ( Visitor )
I bought the ARC Patrol beta and it is just about the best $20.00 I have spent. Got all my ham repeaters, frs, murs, cb and other local freqs in a favorites list. Also with the auto-fill I can search between any two frequencys I want at whatever step I want. And best yet I will get the finished product when it is released. No problems at all.
THANKS! Gommert.
Denis, KD4RFZ

Re:ARC Patrol info 30 Oct 2010 05:48 #2526

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
The P25 nac problem is now fixed. Latest in now 0.9 build 5. I started to write the manual and after that we should have a demo available.
Another major change is the 'Edit favorites configuration'. You can now edit favorite names and re-order them. Please backup your HP1 using the backup options in ARC-PATROL before making any changes.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2010 05:50 by .

Re:ARC Patrol info 30 Oct 2010 06:43 #2528

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
"save" does in fact save the hpd file. However even with v0.9b5 continues to give WARN message that file is not saved when it has in fact been saved.

LEP

Re:ARC Patrol info 30 Oct 2010 06:47 #2529

• Denis
  • ( Visitor )
Gommert,
One issue I have encountered is trying to delete a group. If I highlight it and right click on it and select delete I get an error message, then the program shuts down with out saving any changes I had made. Hopefully you can get this fixed. Thanks again.
Denis

Re:ARC Patrol info 30 Oct 2010 14:58 #2543

• ladder9
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Just received my HP-1 and ARC Patrol this week .. both are fantastic. The ARC Patrol lets me correct all those typos, odd talkgroup Descriptions from RR database pretty easy.
I too had that error message described above about not saving, but it did save.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds