ARC Patrol info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol info

Re:ARC Patrol info 31 Oct 2010 02:08 #2567

• Mark_42
  • ( Visitor )
So far so good, but I'm having a problem due to trying to keep things compact. I'm running the Arc-Patrol software on an enano elf netbook with a 7" screen with an 840 x 480 resolution. I'm missing the two and a half icons on the right. Are these icons' functions duplicated in the menus?

On a side note I received the ad for this netbook a day or two after I ordered the HomePatrol. The strange thing was that I hadn't received a single email from this company other than acknowledging an order I placed in 2006. And they were selling the netbook for the irresistible price of $149!

Thanks,
Mark

Re:ARC Patrol info 31 Oct 2010 09:16 #2579

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Yes all icons are duplicated in the menu. To Upload/Backup use the Scanner HP-1 menu.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 02 Nov 2010 14:26 #2698

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Issue with beta 0.91 b2 "saving" function. Unable to SAVE changes to favourite list. Program "hangs" and displays an error box from which OK nor the X-close will let you escape, nor with the ESC key. Changed data from that session was LOST and not saved nor did back-up provide the actual changed data.
This particular issue arose only in b2 and was not the case with b1.
I hope during your lengthy airplane flight besides working on the ARC Patrol manual, you will find the program bug that introduced this between build 1 and 2.

LEP:

Re:ARC Patrol info 02 Nov 2010 15:15 #2700

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Those messages were for testing purpose and should have been disabled, my bad. I just uploaded a new build with a first draft manual. Use the same link to download.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 02 Nov 2010 17:55 #2706

• ckuter
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Licensing issue: Can I use one license for ARC Patrol on my home PC and also on my ACER netbook when I travel, or do I need two licenses?

Thanks

Re:ARC Patrol info 02 Nov 2010 19:12 #2710

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Just one license.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds