ARC Patrol info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol info

Re:ARC Patrol info 08 Nov 2010 12:53 #2875

• DaveIN
  • ( Moderator )
Feature idea: How about a button or pull down menu for service search frequencies saved as a favorite? I.e. Railroad, Marine, CB, etc. with their associated tags and channel numbers. Users could then select service search favorites and add them to their scanning sessions. B)

Re:ARC Patrol info 09 Nov 2010 12:33 #2930

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Several 'service search' files are already included with the latest version.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 14 Nov 2010 15:54 #3086

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
ARC Patrol V1.0 is now available for download at our website.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 14 Nov 2010 17:34 #3089

• ladder9
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
I have the pre order beta version .. downloaded the new version .. now I have the demo version on my pc ... ???

Re:ARC Patrol info 14 Nov 2010 17:41 #3090

• ladder9
  • ( User )
  • Senior Boarder
Ignore previous post .. I figured out I needed to enter my key numbers
.. everything is OK !

Re:ARC Patrol info 20 Nov 2010 00:41 #3219

• b52hbuff
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
I'm running V1B1 and am having a couple of issues.

first issue is with the service type selection. Thanks for allowing us to type the first character multiple times to select the 'next' service type with the same first character. The issue is that after you get to the last type with that first character, the selection simply goes to the next service type of ANY character.

So F, gets you to Fire Dispatch
F Fire-Tac
F Fire Talk
F Federal
F Ham

If you try this on a cell that has an existing tag, it works properly. If you try it on a blank cell, the behavior is as I described above.

The Ctrl-U/D is broken for the TGID pages. When you try to move a TGID, the line moves, but then the TGID is overwritten with some special character. Ctrl-U/D seem to work properly for the conventional cases.

One other feature request to help speed up data entry. When I tab to a cell that has a drop down menu, can you enable the drop down without having to click on the cell first?

Oh, and a couple of more issues. The SQ Mode doesn't seem to take 'N' for None. And when you set 'None' for an entry that previously had CTCSS/Code set, then why not clear the Code field? I had a heck of a time trying to delete the code.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds