ARC Patrol info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol info

Re:ARC Patrol info 20 Nov 2010 08:07 #3223

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
first issue is with the service type selection. Thanks for allowing us to type the first character multiple times to select the 'next' service type with the same first character. The issue is that after you get to the last type with that first character, the selection simply goes to the next service type of ANY character.

Correct this is how it was designed like a toggle function. You can always double click or hit F2 to get the drop down list. pressing '-' will toggle back.

The Ctrl-U/D is broken for the TGID pages.

Ok, will be fixed in next build.

One other feature request to help speed up data entry. When I tab to a cell that has a drop down menu, can you enable the drop down without having to click on the cell first?

No, since that would disable the shortcuts and other functionality, use F2/double click or the edit options above the grid.

Oh, and a couple of more issues. The SQ Mode doesn't seem to take 'N' for None.

Ok, will be fixed in next build.

And when you set 'None' for an entry that previously had CTCSS/Code set, then why not clear the Code field? I had a heck of a time trying to delete the code.

The actual subtone is more relevant then the status. I don't want people spend time entering subtones and then lose all their data if they dont set the mode. If you set to none the hp1 will ignore the tone anyway.
To delete codes use the delete button or highlight the entire column and then hit delete to clear all subies.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 20 Nov 2010 08:45 #3224

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Sorry, subtones is different in ARC PATROL. If the SQ Mode cell is blank or none and you save the file then sub tone info is automatically deleted.
But until you save an reopen the file the subtones are not deleted.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 27 Nov 2010 00:06 #3325

• b52hbuff
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
When is the next build?

I looked here, but still showing 1.0.
www.butel.nl/download_hp1.html

Re:ARC Patrol info 27 Nov 2010 15:37 #3329

• dcfox
  • ( Visitor )
Yea I keep getting web site not found through the check updates in the program. It tells me an update is available.

Re:ARC Patrol info 28 Nov 2010 06:10 #3334

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
You are probably still running the beta, use this link to download V1.0: www.butel.nl/download_hp1.html

No eta on the next build.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 29 Nov 2010 17:06 #3347

• 1texn
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having an issue with a Motorola splinter 800 mhz trunking system in the ARC Patrol. I create a favorite list with a "splinter" tag from the RRDB but when I upload the favorite list to the radio, it only shows a Motorola "standard" system even though I have selected "splinter" in the site settings "Mot Bandplan."

I am near the Mexican border - which is why we use a splinter system.

No favorites work with my local system, presumably because I can't tell the radio the proper band plan to use.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds