ARC Patrol info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol info

Re:ARC Patrol info 30 Nov 2010 16:15 #3375

• dcfox
  • ( Visitor )
ARC PATROL wrote:
[quote]You are probably still running the beta, use this link to download V1.0: www.butel.nl/download_hp1.html

No eta on the next build.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

yea, that was my problem. thanks.

Re:ARC Patrol info 03 Dec 2010 06:10 #3411

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
1texn wrote:
I am having an issue with a Motorola splinter 800 mhz trunking system in the ARC Patrol. I create a favorite list with a "splinter" tag from the RRDB but when I upload the favorite list to the radio, it only shows a Motorola "standard" system even though I have selected "splinter" in the site settings "Mot Bandplan."

I am near the Mexican border - which is why we use a splinter system.

No favorites work with my local system, presumably because I can't tell the radio the proper band plan to use.

See my email, we found the problem and will be fixed in next build.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 15 Oct 2011 21:51 #7860

• LauraQ
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Scanning since 1982
I see this was a problem awhile back. Any ETA on the next build? I have everything ready go in ARC PATROL to upload a system just the way I want it....but can't because it's a Splinter system and that selection won't hold when I upload it via ARC PATROL. Please, fix this for us?

Thank you!
Laura

Re:ARC Patrol info 23 Oct 2011 07:02 #7903

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
I gave you an ETA per email, the new build with splinter support was released last week.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:ARC Patrol info 23 Oct 2011 08:21 #7904

• LauraQ
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Scanning since 1982
Gommert:

Downloaded and works perfectly! Thank you so much for your hard work and outstanding software.

Re:ARC Patrol info 23 Oct 2011 09:22 #7905

• NS3K
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
Can you tell me the latest version #? My software says there is is new version available, but nothing seems to download. I have version 2.0 build 4.

Thanks,

Jim
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds