(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC: GPS input on V.91 B1

Re:GPS input on V.91 B1 01 Nov 2010 10:26 #2655

• b52hbuff
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
The data at RR.com is "correct", since I submitted it. :)

The issue is that A-P is pulling up the county default coordinate and not the subcategory coordinates when it does the import.

Regarding the squelch, I have set the mode to CTCSS. When I try and enter 127.3 via the pull down, all digits are displayed. When I enter the code from the dialog box, it is truncated at three digits. No decimal is displayed.

Re:GPS input on V.91 B1 01 Nov 2010 10:29 #2656

• b52hbuff
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
One other question about data entry. Is it the design of your program that once a numeric field is modified, that you must hit enter to confirm the change? That if you hit any other navigation button (e.g. arrow/tab/etc) the data in the field is indeterminate?

If so then this violates the convention of every spreadsheet or other grid entry program I have ever used. Even UASD never worked that way.

I hope this is just an issue with the Beta and not a design decision. Why make the user press extra keys? A navigation button should be interpreted as <Enter> and then whatever navigation was entered.

Re:GPS input on V.91 B1 01 Nov 2010 17:37 #2676

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Tab should store the data, that is fixed now. Also most other reported bugs are fixed in 091build2. I have a 8 hour flight :cheer: coming up so hopefully I have some time to complete the manual for ARC PATROL

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds