TOPIC: What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong? 11 Dec 2010 02:36 #3587

• Hip2u77
  • ( Visitor )
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2010 08:52 by UPMan.

Re:What am I doing wrong? 11 Dec 2010 06:36 #3589

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
You should not edit files that are in the built in database folder.

With ARC PATROL you can add/edit 'favorite' files so you can create a favorite file with CB, FRS etc and then after uploading select that favorite file. You can not scan the built in database and favorite files at the same time, that is a limitation of the HP1.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:What am I doing wrong? 11 Dec 2010 14:27 #3596

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Open each of those 10 state files in ARC PATROL and then add a conv. system containing all those frequencies.
But next time you sync with Sentinel that data will be lost so backup those files before the next dbase sync.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:What am I doing wrong? 11 Dec 2010 16:19 #3599

• ckuter
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
ARC PATROL wrote:
But next time you sync with Sentinel that data will be lost so backup those files before the next dbase sync.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Does this mean that I will have to download the newly created favorite list after each db update, or does the ARC PATROL-created hpd file remain intact on the HP-1 after a subsequent download?

Re:What am I doing wrong? 11 Dec 2010 17:48 #3601

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
In Sentinel make sure that 'Erase Favorites Lists on Homepatrol' is not selected else Sentinel will erase your fav files.

If you made changes to the main database HPD files those changes are lost.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re:What am I doing wrong? 12 Dec 2010 05:01 #3605

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Sentinel uses a different database so its very unlikely that editting the missouri file on the HP-1 card changes the Sentinel database on your PC. These ARTCC freqs are nationwide so are duplicated in all states.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds