ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum
  • Page:

TOPIC: ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version)

Re: ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version) 13 Feb 2012 16:29 #8991

• Shell
  • ( Visitor )
If you're using Sys7, you'll not be able to use what I've posted above. You really need to do a System Restore if you're using System 7 since Microsoft does not have this utility for Sys 7.

Shell

Re: ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version) 14 Feb 2012 04:47 #8992

• rwier
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Shell wrote:
If you're using Sys7, you'll not be able to use what I've posted above. You really need to do a System Restore if you're using System 7 since Microsoft does not have this utility for Sys 7.

Shell

I have Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I tried the recommended actions of several helpers. I thank you all very much.

I was extremely happy using EZScan (for programming) with my setup. I had previously used ARCPATROL (before payed HP-1 update). I payed again for ARCPatrol (this time) only for the serial mode possibilities. I did not have a need, only curiosity.

I have gotten my computer back to where it was a bit ago (System Restore) and have removed all traces of ARCPatrol and the serial drivers for the HP-1. I have absolutely no problem with this result. I appreciate the help from all. This problem was taking too much of my time (and especially mental energy), and the $ damage is less than a monthly booze bill.

Let's end this thread with a big THANK YOU to all helpers!

Rob
Rob, Phoenix, AZ since '40
Used nearly every day:
996T, HP-1 (E) (x3), 500, 600, and 800 (x2)

Re: ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version) 14 Feb 2012 05:27 #8993

• Shell
  • ( Visitor )
Rob,
I'm glad you were able to "rescue" your computer! *smile* And I hope, at some point, you give ARC Patrol a try. It's an outstanding program with excellent capabilities. Once one gets comfortable using it I've found few who ever use anything else.

Again, glad your computer is back to working properly and enjoy learning and using the Extreme upgrade...it's awesome!

Shell
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2012 05:27 by .

Re: ARC PATROL, V - 2.02 - Build 1 (Full Version) 14 Feb 2012 05:53 #8994

• rwier
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Shell wrote:
Rob,
I'm glad you were able to "rescue" your computer! *smile* And I hope, at some point, you give ARC Patrol a try. It's an outstanding program with excellent capabilities. Once one gets comfortable using it I've found few who ever use anything else.

Again, glad your computer is back to working properly and enjoy learning and using the Extreme upgrade...it's awesome!

Shell

"Extreme upgrade" = best $50 deal I ever made.
Rob, Phoenix, AZ since '40
Used nearly every day:
996T, HP-1 (E) (x3), 500, 600, and 800 (x2)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds