ARC Patrol 2.03
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol 2.03

ARC Patrol 2.03 08 Jun 2012 23:54 #9595

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Arc Patrol V2.03 is now available.
The virtual control now supports logging of UIDs and unknown talkgroups. Plus data can now be stored in a csv file. UID logging still needs some tweaking but works.

Another new feature is the RadioReference search option and AP is the first ARC software package that can do this, you can now search the RR database for information about an unknown frequency. Option is available in the Tools menu and you can also trigger a search by double clicking a grid line in the VC log grid. You do need a premium RR subscription to use the search option. You can search a maximum of 3 different US States.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 09 Jun 2012 04:43 #9597

• NS3K
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I have downloaded the update. I am noticing that the hit count does not seem to be working. I keep getting 1 on the hitcount even though the channel has been active many times.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 10 Jun 2012 12:37 #9607

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
As the author said in the upgrade announcement, the present Build still needs a few Tweaks. But, the key point is that after a long delay we now have the ability to LOG UID and unknown TGs which is a great improvement.

One option I still hope will become available in the future would be to select between Logging Every Event and logging just new Talk Groups in trunking systems. Some logging software for other scanners have that option.

As far as I know, ARC Patrol, latest Build, is the ONLY program which will Log HP-1 UIDs at all! A Big improvemetn, and, as always no additional charge, from BUTEL for this update!

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 10 Jun 2012 19:14 #9611

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
I just released build 2 and has improved UID logging and a fix for the hitcount problem.

Gommert
www.butelsofware.com

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 10 Jun 2012 20:18 #9612

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Looks good! Thanks for the quick fix, the Hit count is working properly.

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 13 Jun 2012 16:38 #9641

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I have seen to have spoken too quickjly! UID logging is better in Build 2, but for reasons not clear to me when I returned to check up on some unattended monitoring I found NO UNKNOWNS logged although my Uniden BCD996XT logging another site on the same trunking system found some.

Unless I am mistaken (which easily might be the case) Build 1 logged UNKNOWN TGs but while Build 2 improved UID and hit count looks as if introduced another problem?

Any suggestions?

LEP
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds