ARC Patrol 2.03
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol 2.03

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 16 Jun 2012 02:50 #9651

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
To be more accurate, by replaying, I correct my previous post as follows: the middle line in ORANGE has the word:
Unknown (with only the first letter in caps, not the entire word). The bottom line has in YELLOW:
TG: 1234. This is the letters TG followed by a [:] then the decimal numbers of the unknown talk group in a Large Yellow font. This is size font usually seen as the Channel name tag, not the smaller b/w TG designation usually shown at the bottom.

None of this shows on the PC screen of the virtual scanner.

No UID was seen nor is one shown during the replay.
I have the HP set for display mode 1. I have two different HP-1, both have Extreme edition and both have the latest firmware, they behave exactly the same on this matter.
They act the same on a P-25 digital trunking system and on an analogue MOT trunking system with regard to Unknowns.

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 16 Jun 2012 03:17 #9652

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
It must be getting too late at night as I am making mistakes, I have it correct now...

The Virtual screen is now mimicking the actual HP.
That is, the VC shows Unknown [Orange} and TG:1234 [Yellow large font] the same as the real HP.

However, nothing at all is being logged about the Unknown transmission.

The UID is now appearing but not logged.

The LOG is working fine for 'identified' channels that are in the db but the mystery channels [the ones I am interested in] continue to be ignored as from the start.

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 16 Jun 2012 11:39 #9655

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Can you please post a screenshot? The unknown ids that I have seen on my HP1 are shown as ' TGID: xxxx' not TG: xxxx' like yours.
To make a screenshot click on the VC window then hit ALT + Print Screen on your keyboard. Next open Paint and paste and save as tif or gif.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2012 11:40 by .

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 16 Jun 2012 14:27 #9656

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Tnx for quick reply. I am away for a holiday and can not post the screen shot. but, you are correct. My HP1 is the same as yours.
That is the unknown Talk group has the PREFIX: 'TGID: 1234' [in large Yellow font] and the word 'Unknown' on the line above [in Orange letters].

I am sorry for the confusion, I was working late at night and without my glasses on and not correctly observing the details, a poor way to report problems I know. My apology.

Now that we are agreed on the problem, can you determine a fix?

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 18 Jun 2012 20:32 #9671

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
I made some changes in build 3 , if that does not work we have to ask Uniden to change the way unknown id's are send out to the PC.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 18 Jun 2012 21:51 #9672

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Look forward to trying Build 3. Unfortunately at present can NOT download it was your web site gives the error message :Temporarily Offline, Try Again Later: when attempting to get Build 3.

LEP
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds