ARC Patrol 2.03
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
ARC Patrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: ARC Patrol 2.03

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 14 Jun 2012 10:39 #9643

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
There were no changes in that specific code. Only UID hitcounter was improved in build 2.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 14 Jun 2012 11:52 #9644

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for the respone. However, my HP-1 under Build 2 is continuing to ignore UNKNOWN TGs which are displayed on the screen but are not being logged.

I can't see anything that was changed on my end other than substituting Build 2 for Build 1. Can you email me a file of Build 1 (uhfortunately I did not SAVE it to my drive) and let me see what, if any ,difference that makes here?

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 14 Jun 2012 15:18 #9645

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 15 Jun 2012 14:23 #9648

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I was away giving a speech but am home now. I can confirm that Build 2 is NOT downloading unknown TG to the log nor is there any mention of them. They are appearing on the screen of the HP-1 but are not being recognied by the Virtual Scanner display.

I have not yet had a chance to determine if Build 1 ever did download 'unknown TG', I thought it did at the time you made the announcement but I can not verify.

Maybe I can re-install Build 1 and find for certain. Perhaps you or another user can perform such a test...when a UNKNOWN TG (i.e. one not in the database being scanned) appears on the HP-1 screen, the TG appears in Yellow, all CAPS with the Phrase UNKNOWN.

The Question is, what does ARC Patrol virtual display/log Do with that info? At present, in my setup using Build 2, this info is being ignored as it was in the original ARC Patrol configuration.

LEP

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 15 Jun 2012 23:23 #9649

• ARC PATROL
  • ( Visitor )
Are you sure your HP1 displays 'UNKWOWN' in all caps?
That would explain why it is not logged. Can you post a screenshot of VC when the HP1 stops on an unknown id?

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

Re: ARC Patrol 2.03 16 Jun 2012 02:25 #9650

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes, on the middle line (the department line the word UNKNOWN appears in all caps in ORANGE. On the bottom line (the chanel line) the TG number appears in YELLOW in a large font. Nothing is logged on the virtual display, the Orange UNKNOWN and the Yellow TG are on the actual HP, not on the virtual one.

LEP
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds