PowerPatrol Info
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
PowerPatrol Discussion Forum

TOPIC: PowerPatrol Info

PowerPatrol Info 31 Dec 2010 00:04 #4197

• cpuerror
  • ( Visitor )
Hello Folks,

I'm the author of this program so I thought I would step in here for a second. PowerPatrol is designed to work with the HP1 and allow full editing of systems, favourite lists etc. As of this writing, we are still building it but hope to get the first version out in the next couple weeks. The first version isn't exactly going to have every feature under the sun, but as time goes on more features will be added and it will be continuously improved.

PowerPatrol is going to be a Freeware program and is designed to work in conjunction with Home Sentinel (HS is still used to download DB & firmware updates, for now). To download the program when it becomes available and for additional support please be sure to visit the official PowerPatrol website at scannow.org . Also available on scannow.org is FreeSCAN for Uniden DMA scanners.

Cheers.

Assaf

Re:PowerPatrol Info 05 Jan 2011 23:15 #4335

• cpuerror
  • ( Visitor )
If anyone is interested in checking out an early beta visit my forum at scannow.org.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 06 Jan 2011 17:56 #4342

• Wise87
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
Great news. Too bad I left my HP-1 at work today. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow. :-(

Re:PowerPatrol Info 07 Jan 2011 12:42 #4349

• spec5
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
  • Pershing Professional
CPUERROR

Will you have feedback on your beta version posted on your site at Scannow.org or here?
Pershing Professional
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2011 16:00 by spec5.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 07 Jan 2011 14:47 #4350

• cpuerror
  • ( Visitor )
The latest vesion will be at scannow.org, but you can post feedback anywhere.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 07 Jan 2011 16:39 #4352

• Wise87
  • ( User )
  • Expert Boarder
I posted a few questions (issues)in the scannow.org forum today.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds