Re:PowerPatrol Info 09 Jan 2011 15:46 #4382

• cpuerror
  • ( Visitor )
Version 0.09 is out now.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 11 Jan 2011 13:47 #4428

• randybcd396t
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the new version. PowerPatrol is turning into a real nice product.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 12 Jan 2011 07:41 #4431

• Trido
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I cant get power patrol to talk to HP-1
On either win 7 PC and my XP machine both get error like load database manually
UNABLE TO AUTO DETECT
thanks
Jeff
Ham Station
www.hamstation.com/shopping
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2011 07:44 by Trido.

Re:PowerPatrol Info 12 Jan 2011 09:13 #4434

• randybcd396t
  • ( User )
  • Gold Boarder
Do you have the HP-1 connected via the USB cable?

Re:PowerPatrol Info 07 Jul 2011 19:21 #6281

• sierramike
  • ( Visitor )
I am new to scanning and programming the HomePatrol. I have played around Sentinel, ARC Patrol, and text editors. So far, I have found your PowerPatrol to be the easiest to use. The EZ-Grab feature is particularly handy. With it I was able to add Personal (CB, FRS, etc), Business (motorola radio channels, common busi freqs), Marine, & NASCAR "systems" to the Nationwide database quickly. I tried doing the same with the other software mentioned and I couldn't figure it out.

If PowerPatrol perserves these changes at the next HPDB update, then I will make a nice donation to support your efforts. That will truely be a very useful benefit of your software.

I did notice a small bug. When I click on Edit...Preferences and change the "Default Tag Type for New Channels:", the program remembers/stores the selection below the one I actually selected. It does this for one I select. If you select the last item (Corrections), the program remembers/stores the first selection (Multi-Dispatch).

Also, you list an "Other" option under the Tag Types but the HomePatrol does not seem to support this tag.

I have one suggestion for your next version--a "fill down" option. For example, if I want to change the service type for 40 CB channels it would be nice to be able to select all of the channels I want to change and just change it on one and have the program automatically change all of the selected channels to the new service type.

Again--thanks for making a great addition to the HomePatrol scanner.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds