7 months where is the Analyze function?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
BCD436HP
  • Page:

TOPIC: 7 months where is the Analyze function?

7 months where is the Analyze function? 25 Jul 2014 22:29 #14132

• detroit780
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone think it's time finish this scanner development? The Analyze function was supposed to be included at the launch. Then just before the launch it was delayed and said to be in a future firmware release. Now 7 months later I would have expected it.

Digital AGC doesn't work very well. Base unit may be loud and mobile too low to hear or very large changes from TG to TG.
Analyze function still missing
Not much volume resolution 1-15 makes it very hard to find a good level to listen too. The original beta firmware has 1-30.
Why can't we have the LED stay on till the squelch closes?
Why can't we have the backlight stay on till the squelch closes? I know they want to save the battery but why not give me the choice.

This could have been a great radio, but 7 months into it 1 firmware update to address a few issues seems like Uniden does not care about their customers.

Re: 7 months where is the Analyze function? 26 Jul 2014 01:12 #14133

• stewcool
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
What Firmware update? Also how do I find any Firmware updates for my BCD436HP and download them to the scanner?
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2014 01:17 by stewcool. Reason: spelling error

Re: 7 months where is the Analyze function? 26 Jul 2014 01:58 #14136

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
stewcool wrote:
What Firmware update? Also how do I find any Firmware updates for my BCD436HP and download them to the scanner?

Check page 17 in the owner's manual........

When your scanner is connected to Sentinel in the mass storage mode, from the top menu bar click "update", then "update firmware" and follow the directions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stewcool

Re: 7 months where is the Analyze function? 09 Sep 2014 15:01 #14292

• PhillyPhoto
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Any update on the analyze feature?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds