BCD436HP will not show any signs of life.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
BCD436HP
  • Page:

TOPIC: BCD436HP will not show any signs of life.

BCD436HP will not show any signs of life. 15 Sep 2016 21:59 #17009

• cpcool54
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys. Just discovered the forum and am hoping you may have some insight about my scanners issue. I was using it with no issues for quite a while, I had it updated and purchased the provoice key. Unfortunately, the scanner just suddenly stopped working altogether one day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to it, so I am very confused as to why it happened.
Here are some things I have already tried to:
1. new batteries
2. reformatting the sd card and reloading the firmware
3. connecting the scanner to my computer

So far, I have not been able to get the scanner to turn on, show anything on the screen, or make any noise. On the plus side, it does make a cool paperweight in my office.

Thanks,
-Shawn

Re: BCD436HP will not show any signs of life. 15 Sep 2016 22:28 #17010

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
cpcool54 wrote:
Hey guys. Just discovered the forum and am hoping you may have some insight about my scanners issue. I was using it with no issues for quite a while, I had it updated and purchased the provoice key. Unfortunately, the scanner just suddenly stopped working altogether one day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened to it, so I am very confused as to why it happened.
Here are some things I have already tried to:
1. new batteries
2. reformatting the sd card and reloading the firmware
3. connecting the scanner to my computer

So far, I have not been able to get the scanner to turn on, show anything on the screen, or make any noise. On the plus side, it does make a cool paperweight in my office.

Thanks,
-Shawn

If you remove the SD card altogether, then try to turn it on..... Does anything different happen? Any error message appear?

Re: BCD436HP will not show any signs of life. 15 Sep 2016 22:42 #17011

• cpcool54
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
vroderick wrote:
If you remove the SD card altogether, then try to turn it on..... Does anything different happen? Any error message appear?

Just tried it, but unfortunately nothing changed. Nothing on the screen, no error messages or anything.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds