(1 viewing) (1) Guest
BCD436HP
  • Page:

TOPIC: Updated Sentinil to V2 and now can not update file

Updated Sentinil to V2 and now can not update file 16 Nov 2016 14:30 #17054

• DREHER
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Purchased radio in Sept and had trouble updating the data base due to the zip files. Figured out that problem but now I can not update the firmware or access the SD card. The radio is not seeing it. If I go to the File Manager on my PC it shows the SD card so I know it is connected. Anyone have a suggestion for fixing this?

Re: Updated Sentinil to V2 and now can not update file 16 Nov 2016 23:14 #17055

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
DREHER wrote:
Purchased radio in Sept and had trouble updating the data base due to the zip files.

Not sure what you are referring to here, there are absolutely no zip files needed or used when updating the database.

DREHER wrote:
Figured out that problem but now I can not update the firmware or access the SD card. The radio is not seeing it. If I go to the File Manager on my PC it shows the SD card so I know it is connected. Anyone have a suggestion for fixing this?

Sounds like the SD card may be corrupted. Try the "clear user data" process and if no luck, replace the SD card.

Re: Updated Sentinil to V2 and now can not update file 25 Nov 2016 23:36 #17062

• DREHER
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
You're right. That was a little off. I updated Sentinel to V2 and then tried to update the firmware on the radio. I had to uninstall the Sentinel and go back to V1. I finally got the firmware updated but now I receive almost no traffic on the radio. Also had to format the SD card.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds