(1 viewing) (1) Guest
BCD436HP
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot update from Sentinel

Cannot update from Sentinel 24 Dec 2017 21:04 #18335

• ps249
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I noticed yesterday I could not check for firmware updates nor can I update the database from Sentinel.I got the software open with the scanner fully charged and connected to the PC.I click on "update" and my scanner is not detected. I also click on update HPDB it says I ahve the lastest software version. Very confusing as I dont know how this glitch got to be. Can someone help me get through this. I already deleted Sentinel from my PC then reinstalled it and I still get the same.
Uniden BCD436HP

Re: Cannot update from Sentinel 27 Dec 2017 16:03 #18338

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
ps249 wrote:
I noticed yesterday I could not check for firmware updates nor can I update the database from Sentinel.I got the software open with the scanner fully charged and connected to the PC.I click on "update" and my scanner is not detected. I also click on update HPDB it says I ahve the lastest software version. Very confusing as I dont know how this glitch got to be. Can someone help me get through this. I already deleted Sentinel from my PC then reinstalled it and I still get the same.

I notice you have a pic of the HP-1 as your avatar, and your signature line says BCD436HP.

Are you using the correct (and latest) version of Sentinel? One version is for the HP-1 & 2 scanners:

info.uniden.com/HomePatrol/ExtremeUpdate

and one version is for the BCDx36HP scanners:

info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD436HP

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds