(1 viewing) (1) Guest
BCD536HP
  • Page:

TOPIC: Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now

Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now 29 Feb 2016 04:10 #16507

• ScanRite
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
UPMan - Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now!
I received my 536 back a few days ago. The battery and display issues were fixed. I specifically asked for the headphone issue to be address as well, with a big note attached to the scanner. This was not performed, nor was it noted on my return paperwork. So I just tried to sign up via the Headphone Campaign link and I get the below message. Wasn't happy about losing the scanner a few more weeks, but now it appears your system won't take it anyways.

BCD536HP Return/Replacement Procedure

There was a problem validating unit number 1 with ESN 37526038001364 because it is showing in our system to be already submitted or previously repaired. Please go back and check your entries.

What do I do now? The scanner's headphone jack isn't usable. The pops at the end of the transmission and during any key press is unbearable. Not to mention the weird sounds I get during transmission.

Duane, N7DDA
www.duaneanderson.net

Re: Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now 01 Mar 2016 16:29 #16522

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Duane: Contact customer service, please.

Re: Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now 31 Mar 2016 16:47 #16570

• ScanRite
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I was finally able to send it in via the display campaign rather than using the headphone link. I just received it back last night and it's working great now. Thank You!

Re: Headphone Not Fixed and Cannot Validate Now 03 Oct 2017 13:05 #18160

• dxtr1
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Yup,

I had the exact same issue. Note, etc when they did the other work. Headphone not fixed, not says can't sign up. I just said forget it.

Dan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds