can't get channels i want
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: can't get channels i want

Re: can't get channels i want 12 Mar 2014 21:02 #13474

• Miller214
  • ( Visitor )
once again thanks for looking, i had found about half of those links myself, a lot of information to sort through but could not find anything about anybody else not receiving kennewick police calls, also most are very old, the latest seem to be mid 2013, i feel that maybe something has changed recently to make the calls invisible. The uniden tech has suggested sending this unit in for inspection, what a hassle
thanks
Marc

Re: can't get channels i want 13 Mar 2014 03:05 #13475

• Miller214
  • ( Visitor )
I have been fiddling with buttons and i set the squelch down to where there are two bars i am getting kennewick police dispatch intermittently and the sherriff dispatch that i had not seen before, i also had to avoid several channels because all there was was lots of static. the good news is at least i know that it is possible to get what i want. I have no idea what squelch is but it seems to help, my next step is to make a favorites list with just the kennewick dispatch and set the squelch lower yet and see if that will give me the end result that i want

Re: can't get channels i want 13 Mar 2014 12:28 #13476

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Miller214 wrote:
I have been fiddling with buttons and i set the squelch down to where there are two bars i am getting kennewick police dispatch intermittently and the sherriff dispatch that i had not seen before, i also had to avoid several channels because all there was was lots of static. the good news is at least i know that it is possible to get what i want. I have no idea what squelch is but it seems to help, my next step is to make a favorites list with just the kennewick dispatch and set the squelch lower yet and see if that will give me the end result that i want

Also, make sure the "Atten" is turned off (the little dot before it in the top menu bar should NOT be red).

Check this resource if you haven't seen it already:

marksscanners.com/HP/HP.shtml

Last Edit: 13 Mar 2014 12:31 by vroderick.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds