extreme upgrade to get race frequencies?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies?

extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 02 Sep 2012 02:02 #10107

• bullittman
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
On my home Patrol under select service types I can see the options to select racing teams and racing officials but they are greyed out just like the options for schools, security, transportation, and 8 customs?

Do I have to buy the Extreme upgrade to use those options or am I missing something?

I am not afraid of getting the upgrade or paying for it, I am just not sure I will use all the other options which would come with the upgrade and if I read right I should be able to add the Nascar frequencies just by getting the ARC Patrol software.

any opinions?

Re: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 02 Sep 2012 13:41 #10108

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
There is NO DATA in the race categories, as well as in the other custom. It is for when you enter your own info. in a favorite.

The others are grayed out because there is none of those service types for the database you have selected.

Re: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 02 Sep 2012 14:21 #10109

• bullittman
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Any chance you Can point me in the right direction to figure out how to add data into those categories? I have found the list of frequencies but so far have not figured out how to add them in using sentinel.

Or will I need to buy a program like ARC Patrol to add them.

Thanks in advance for your help
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2012 14:40 by bullittman.

Re: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 02 Sep 2012 17:11 #10110

• bullittman
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Well it only took me two days to figure out how to add the frequencies I want to a favorites list using Sentinel, (that program really needs a better help section or a better user manual)

I will be able to hear what I want to hear however those options "race teams, race officials" are still greyed out in the select services section. I wonder how to get information into those areas? Any help is appreciated but if none comes my way that is ok I will be able to hear the race next weekend which was my biggest concern.

Re: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 02 Sep 2012 18:04 #10111

• Ohio-user
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
bullittman wrote:
Well it only took me two days to figure out how to add the frequencies I want to a favorites list using Sentinel, (that program really needs a better help section or a better user manual)

I will be able to hear what I want to hear however those options "race teams, race officials" are still greyed out in the select services section. I wonder how to get information into those areas? Any help is appreciated but if none comes my way that is ok I will be able to hear the race next weekend which was my biggest concern.

If they are greyed out - you have none of those services in the favorite list. In Sentinel yoe need to change the service type. A new entry will default to Custom1(I believe).

Just change - copy and paste will work.

Re: extreme upgrade to get race frequencies? 03 Sep 2012 13:23 #10115

• JD3
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
In Home Patrol Sentinel -
under edit - edit favorites list
choose favorite list to edit, click OK
click thru the file tree on the left until you get to the root directory of the service you want to edit

You will notice on the screen to your right :
Channel name, avoid, freq, modulation, audio option, SERVICE TYPE, attenuator, delay,etc.

Change SERVICE TYPE to your preferred service type, ex. racing teams, racing officials, etc.

Hope this helps :)

JD3
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds