Scanner not holding on chosen frequency
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scanner not holding on chosen frequency

Scanner not holding on chosen frequency 09 Oct 2016 18:46 #17029

• Pedro_london
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a Uniden UBC92XLT scanner, for supporting my training with learning to fly. Before I get in the plane I want to use the Uniden to listen to the ATC / Tower to see what they are saying to the pilots on the taxiways so I am prepared. I cannot get the damn thing to hold on a frequency despite doing exactly what the manual says. Eg. using the hold function and adjusting the Squelch. Any suggestion please, many thanks, Peter

Re: Scanner not holding on chosen frequency 09 Oct 2016 21:14 #17030

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Pedro_london wrote:
I have a Uniden UBC92XLT scanner, for supporting my training with learning to fly. Before I get in the plane I want to use the Uniden to listen to the ATC / Tower to see what they are saying to the pilots on the taxiways so I am prepared. I cannot get the damn thing to hold on a frequency despite doing exactly what the manual says. Eg. using the hold function and adjusting the Squelch. Any suggestion please, many thanks, Peter

This forum board is exclusively for the Uniden Home Patrol line of scanners... Specifically, the Home Patrol 1&2, and the BCD436HP & BCD536HP scanners. The UBC92XLT is not a Home Patrol type scanner.

You may want to post your question over at the Radio Reference forums at this link:

forums.radioreference.com/

You should get some answers there.
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2016 21:28 by vroderick.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds