Assigned Handheld Channel Numbers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Assigned Handheld Channel Numbers

Assigned Handheld Channel Numbers 13 Nov 2010 11:36 #3035

• Freqincrazy
  • ( Visitor )
:) After research at RR.Com,... I see Motorola has assigned channel numbers to their handhelds and only the channel number shows up,....not allowing the occasional user to see the actual frequency. Therefore, everyone I have asked for the frequency could not help.

If someone will attempt to submit to HP Sentinnel software these frequencies, along with FRS,GMRS,MURS,and Dot as well, and put them in one handheld... nationwide catagory, that would be great. You may permanently void this on the HP if it's not to your liking.

I have read in the HP community,that if it is not submitted to this HP site [not Radioreference.Com], it's not going in the HP database.

Being a novice at this, I will attempt submitting the information at some point, but not in the near future.:(
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2010 11:39 by .

Re:Assigned Handheld Channel Numbers 15 Nov 2010 08:12 #3098

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
Actually, any information submitted here is resubmitted to RadioReference.com. Any change made to RadioReference.com (regardless of where the submission originates) is updated to the HP Database.

Some of our other scanner models have a feature called "Close Call RF Capture." With that feature, if the radio user keys up nearby, the scanner instantly captures the frequency being used.

Re:Assigned Handheld Channel Numbers 08 Feb 2017 05:36 #17220

• scottydawg
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I've used my old BC125AT with close capture to pick up the Various frequencies during home Packer games when I do special duty.
Then I programmed a separate group on my HP-1. you'd be surprised how many departments have repeater channels for Rescue, First Responders, Vendors, city buses and even taxi's assigned to the game. It helps with smoother traffic flow.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds