Longer Delay Time!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Longer Delay Time!

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 11:31 #7143

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
You change the delay for any channel in a Favorites List. Start by clicking the star-with-pencil icon, then edit from there.

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 11:41 #7145

I see where you are talking now. But I thought the 'per channel delay' was only available with the paid upgrade. Guess I read that wrong?

Is there anyplace to change all of the delays globally? Or to change the default delay from something other than 2sec?

Thanks for the info!

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 13:26 #7151

• lookin
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I just did the firmware update and I don't seem to be able to find the star with a pencil icon to edit the delay time. Where is this icon?

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 13:28 #7152

• lookin
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
What is the paid upgrade?

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 13:36 #7153

Go back to the home page and click on the blog at the top. The new V2 upgrade also includes that they are calling the 'extreme' upgrade features, which cost another $99 to turn on.

The so-called pencil icon is in the top row of icons on Sentinel. Look under the VIEW menu option for an icon that looks like a gold star with a pencil sticking out of it.

Re:Longer Delay Time! 26 Aug 2011 13:57 #7154

• lookin
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
I discovered that I have an original version of the Sentinel software..... Hope to find that darn star with a pencil icon now... Lol
It would be nice to be able to do the delay on the HP1 on the fly when you need it.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds