Resume button...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resume button...

Resume button... 17 Feb 2011 20:46 #4978

• mass-man
  • ( Visitor )
or continue or whatever. For when the HP stops on something I don't want to hear...

Re:Resume button... 19 Feb 2011 11:57 #5010

• LEP
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
I think that is what the "avoid" button is for...you can avoid just then or all the time.

LEP

Re:Resume button... 19 Feb 2011 21:21 #5014

• mass-man
  • ( Visitor )
No more like hitting the scan button on an older scanner. I don't want to avoid the channel, I just want to resume scanning if the transmission is not interesting. AVOID takes several taps and often by then the transmission is over...I guess you could call it a MOVE ON QUICKLY button.

Re:Resume button... 03 Apr 2011 14:06 #5540

• orkdorkzork
  • ( Visitor )
I have found that when I get stuck on a specific channel and want to move on, but not 'avoid' it, I press the arrow button "<" on the bottom line (Channel) and then clicked "Next." This does what you are trying to accomplish, I think. Does that help you?

Re:Resume button... 16 Apr 2011 04:20 #5646

• Docwatson431
  • ( User )
  • Junior Boarder
orkdorkzork wrote:
I have found that when I get stuck on a specific channel and want to move on, but not 'avoid' it, I press the arrow button "<" on the bottom line (Channel) and then clicked "Next." This does what you are trying to accomplish, I think. Does that help you?

I understand what mass-man is looking for. I don't want to go through two steps to get the unit scanning again.

Re:Resume button... 16 Apr 2011 11:37 #5653

• zapfrog
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree on all my older scanners I had it was always a one click button. The multiple taps are great if your in the house but driving is a pain because you have to look and then hopefully tap the right button in time. All too often I misstap.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds