FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies

FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies 02 Jul 2013 22:53 #12143

• cp1948
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
On my Home Patrol Sentinel for Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, all Air Traffic Control Frequencies are listed as FM. These frequencies should be AM.
Is there any way to correct this?

Thank you,
Craig

Re: FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies 02 Jul 2013 23:47 #12144

• WarriorForJesus
  • ( Visitor )
You should probably contact Radio Reference (www.radioreference.com) if you believe that the data is incorrect. This is where the Sentinel software gets its data. A quick check of the site does show that all the Air Traffic Control freqs are FM (www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=3277).

Assuming that you have these freqs in a favorites list, you can edit the info through the Sentinel software. Click on the Edit Favorites icon; select the particular favorites list which has the freqs you need to edit; click on the item in the left hand column which will contain the freqs for editing; observe the column labeled "Modulation," and click on it; this should bring a drop-down menu with the mods; select AM. Viola! Remember to select save under the file menu before leaving the edit screen.

This should help (better than my poor ability to explain things, lol): wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Editing_Conventional_Favorites_List_in_Sentinel

I'm sure that I will be corrected if this is wrong.

For further help, the Easy to Read Manual is a Godsend: marksscanners.com/HP/HP.shtml#Contents.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2013 23:53 by . Reason: Added more info.

Re: FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies 03 Jul 2013 07:54 #12146

• UPMan
  • ( Admin )
  • Administrator
This might make the build that should be running right now. Started at 17:00 hours central time. We pull Nationwide first, then alphabetically by state. If so, it will be corrected in HPDB this morning around 9 am. Otherwise, next Monday.

Re: FLL Air Traffic Control Frequencies 03 Jul 2013 13:12 #12147

• cp1948
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the help.
Craig
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds