Firmware update............
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Firmware update............

Firmware update............ 03 Aug 2016 14:55 #16819

• Termite
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
What are the exact steps in updating the firmware using Sentinel? I have downloaded the latest firmware update. Now what? How to get it into my Homepatrol @ to update??

Re: Firmware update............ 03 Aug 2016 17:56 #16820

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Termite wrote:
What are the exact steps in updating the firmware using Sentinel? I have downloaded the latest firmware update. Now what? How to get it into my Homepatrol @ to update??

The firmware updates for your Home Patrol are not downloaded as a file. it's done entirely through the Sentinel software.

The procedure for the HP1&2 is the same, (you didn't mention which one you have).

Detailed instructions for updating both the database and firmware are in your owner's manual on page 6.

If you've lost your copy, there's one here:

info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/HomePatrol/WebHome/HomePatrol_OM_V2.pdf

Last Edit: 03 Aug 2016 17:57 by vroderick.

Re: Firmware update............ 03 Aug 2016 21:48 #16821

• Termite
  • ( User )
  • Fresh Boarder
I have Homepatrol 2. I have firmware main V1.5 sub V1.2, When I go to Sentinel and go to update, it says I have the latest firmware version. Is this correct that V1.5 is the latest version?

Re: Firmware update............ 03 Aug 2016 23:35 #16822

• vroderick
  • ( User )
  • Platinum Boarder
Termite wrote:
I have Homepatrol 2. I have firmware main V1.5 sub V1.2, When I go to Sentinel and go to update, it says I have the latest firmware version. Is this correct that V1.5 is the latest version?

There have been no firmware updates issued for the Home Patrol 2 since it was released.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds